This is a report about a LDAP replication halt with error similar to this message:
[28/Sep/2016:11:27:03 +0300] agmt="cn=meTo<hostname>" (<hostname>:<PORT>) - Can't locate CSN <csn number> in the changelog (DB rc=-30988). If replication stops, the consumer may need to be reinitialized.
The CSN number is similar to example
During the problem there is no more LDAP replication from a master or supplier, this can happen with RHDS 10 or in the context of IdM / IPA.
IPA usually cannot replicate any changes and will report errors.
The error can happen either the main LDAP backend
userrootor with the PKI LDAP backend of IPA
cn=masterAgreement1-hostname-fqdn-pki-tomcat. Or any replicated database in Red Hat Directory Server.
- Red Hat Directory Server (RHDS) 10
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.2 and 7.3
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6
- Red Hat Identity Management (IPA) 4.2 , 4.3, 4.4
- 389-ds-base-220.127.116.11-33 until version 18.104.22.168-15.el7_3
- Red Hat Identity Management (IPA) 3
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.