- A production application is failing due to not properly picking up changes made on a central Samba file server.
- Updates made to files within the share are not always seen on all of the clients.
- Contents of the file reported never change even though they are changing on the server side.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5.8
- kernel versions 2.6.18-164.el5 until kernel-2.6.18-308.el5 are known to be affected
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.