Nova counts 'local disk usage' for volume-backed instances
- When using cinder backend storage for instances, why does nova scheduler/conductor still count this against the local_gb used for each hypervisor?
- Is it due to the min free of a glance image, or the nova flavor used?
- What are the recommendations when using cinder backed volumes vs. epehemeral storage?
- Why do cinder volume backed instances count against the
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 12
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 11
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 9
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 7
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.