- A standalone Java client starts a transaction (UserTransaction) then call an SLSB EJB in JBoss server.
- When this EJB is declared as CMT with Mandatory attribute on the called method, the EJB receives the transaction created by the client.
- When this EJB is declared as BMT, the EJB Don't receive the transaction created by the client.
- Why the BMT EJB can't receive the UserTransaction created by the standalone client ?
- Why a BMT EJB can not receive and continue a transaction
- Java Enterprise Edition
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.