- Why does OpenStack director not have HA like the overcloud nodes? Is Red Hat planning to introduce this ability in future?
- I want to setup OSP Director in High Availability Mode.
undercloud.conf, the variables
undercloud_admin_vipare available but it's not clear how those are used. Currently, OpenStack director is a single point of failure. By default, the overcloud hosts can only be accessed using ssh via the OSP-d, so if OSPD is lost, we are dead in the water. What are my options to have OSP-d HA?
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 7.0
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8.0
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 9.0
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10.0
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 11.0
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.