- We have observed that our http/ajp threads are not reaped after being idle for several hours
- The currentThreadCount in the HTTP/AJP JBossWeb connector only increases and never decreases
- We notice that the number of 8009 threads go up as the need arises inside JBoss. However, as the load goes down, these threads are never recycled down to the maxSpareThreads value
- Waiting AJP/HTTP worker threads
- We are not seeing the connector worker threads decrease
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.