- I am trying to create a materialized view using MetaMatrix 5.5.0 with the 5.5.4 version of the Salesforce connector and importer. I have implemented using following steps:
- create control table which keeps track of last refresh started timestamp
- created virtual procedure getUpdatedandDeletedRecords which invokes getUpdated and getDeleted API and inserts results returned from these two API's into LOCAL TEMPORARY TABLE with columns ID, DML_TYPE
- create view which joins ACCOUNT from SFDC Source model and Virtual Procedure with OPTION MAKEDEP SFDC_Source.ACCOUNT to get first update ids and deleted ids from virtual procedure and then pass it to where clause of ACCOUNT to get records from SFDC.
Is Materialization based on a virtual procedure in the view not supported if it contains inserts/updates? Because I receive the following error in the MMProcess.log:
Jan 12, 2010 14:58:55.030 [Salesforce Connector_1377|16384_Worker_1|0] ERROR <CONNECTOR|0> Procedure Execution is not supported. SalesforceConnectorException: Status ERROR: com.metamatrix.core code=0 Procedure Execution is not supported. null at com.metamatrix.connector.salesforce.connection.SalesforceConnection.createExecution(SalesforceConnection.java:187) at com.metamatrix.dqp.internal.datamgr.impl.ConnectorRequestState.createExecution(ConnectorRequestState.java:164) at com.metamatrix.dqp.internal.datamgr.impl.ConnectorRequestStateManager.createExecution(ConnectorRequestStateManager.java:87) at com.metamatrix.dqp.internal.datamgr.impl.ConnectorWorker.processNewRequest(ConnectorWorker.java:251) at com.metamatrix.dqp.internal.datamgr.impl.ConnectorWorker.processBatchRequest(ConnectorWorker.java:165) at com.metamatrix.dqp.internal.datamgr.impl.ConnectorWorker.process(ConnectorWorker.java:139)
- MetaMatrix Enterprise Server 5.5.0
- Salesforce Connector 5.5.4
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.