- Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (BPMS) 6.2.0
- Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio (JBDS) 9
- Unable to view the icon for a custom task under the diagram pallete for BPM Suite 6.2 in JBDS 9;
- In JBDS 9.0 the icons won't show in Diagram Editor. It just shows the red dots;
- It is not possible to view an icon for a custom Work Item Definition in JBDS 9;
Please refers to the Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite - User Guide - 4.15.1. Work item definition section in order to get further details regarding registering a custom task (
Work Item Definition) in JBDS. Although the documentation mentions that: If there are any icons, create these icons under a folder $PROJECT_HOME/src/main/resources/, and store the icon images files in icons folder., you should create the icons under the same folder where you created the
WID_NAME.wid file (i.e.
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.