- How to convert non-cluster LVM to Clustered in running cluster?
- There are gfs2 filesystem mounted on non-clustered LVM, How to convert the underline Volume Group from non-cluster to Cluster LVM?
- I am trying to extend several GFS2 ISCSI luns on a Multipath RHCS Cluster. I was able to get the secondary node to display the correct size, however the primary node is not displaying the correct size. The lun is displaying as 200Gigs but the secondary node shows it as 250GB.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), including:
- Red Hat Cluster Suite 4+ and Red Hat GFS 6.1
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 5 (with the High Availability and Resilient Storage Add Ons)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 6 (with the High Availability and Resilient Storage Add Ons)
- Red Hat High Availability cluster with at least 2 nodes
LVM2 volume management on shared storage (volumes are visible on both nodes).
- The LVM Volume Group (vg) is not clustered (no 'c' attribute means not clustered):
$ vgs -v VG Attr Ext #PV #LV #SN VSize VFree VG UUID gfs2_vg wz--n- 4.00m 6 1 0 12.00t 0 OQ6Svk-BA0i-qSMP-sKUW-sfhE-BFSb-hfd7ql
- GFS (RHEL4 and RHEL5) or GFS2 (RHEL5 or RHEL6) filesystem on LVM logical volume
- The issues occurs when attempting to resize the LVM logical volume and GFS2 filesystem
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.