- A kernel module required for system operation is not being loaded on startup.
- Once the system has booted, the required modules must be manually inserted via
- How can I configure persistent module loading?
- I would like to ensure a particular module loads each boot. How can I do this?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.