- We have issues installing Decision Manager 7 with JBoss 7.1.4 using the GUI. We are using a custom installation of JBoss (not the default, we adjusted JBOSS_HOME accordingly ). We are installing RHDM using a jar.
- Is it supported to use BRMS / BPMS 6.1+ Jar installer on top of a RPM installed EAP 6.4 ?
- Which is recommended way to install BPMS 6.1+ on my YUM installed EAP ?
I have managed to get JBoss to run as a service, using a new user account called 'jboss'. However, things started to go wrong when I attempted to install BPM 6.1 on it. It seems like there are a bunch of configuration steps to BPM that I'm not aware of. I'm seeing errors in the JBoss console, like:
Error caused by: java.io.IOException: Creating directories for /.niogit/system.git failed
- Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (BPMS)
- Red Hat JBoss BRMS
- Red Hat Process Automation Manager (RHPAM)
- Red Hat Decision Manager (RHDM)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.