SQL binding based timer in SwitchYard does not get updated with new deployment
- This scenario involves using
SwitchYard SQL bindingwith timer. Timer is triggering just fine. However, after making some changes in the timer configuration of
switchyard.xmlfile and redploying the application, it is observed that the updated timer value is not reflected at runtime of the
SwitchYardapplication. Scheduler service still refers the old application jar.
The following steps were used in the redeployment process.
1) replace the old jar with new jar via web console
2) remove the old jar and deploy the new one jar via web console
3) placed directly the new jar under
4) deploy and restart the FSW server
5) removed the
/tmpfolder to clear the old jar file content from the
FSW 6.0.0installation and restart the server
How to fix this issue?
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works (FSW)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.