- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Microsoft Windows 2003 R2 Server With Enterprise Certificate Authority
- Microsoft Certificate Services
- Cisco Airospace Wireless setup.
- Unable to Plug RHEL5 System to Encrypted Wireless Setup , The Encrypted Wireless setup is set to "Client authentication" where in System Joining to Wireless Networks
should posses a Client Certificate signed by CA or request for it automatically. The Certificate System is managed by Microsoft Certificate Services.
Create a CSR using openssl and specify the certificate template "WirelessDevices" as an additional attribute and then sign the certificate on the CA,
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.