- What is Administrative Audit Logging in EAP?
- How to find out what management (administrative) actions / operations have been done in EAP?
- In EAP management GUI (Web Console), I can see notification messages that are displayed in [Messages] area at top-right corner, are they recorded in a log?
- Is there any log recording all administrative operations ?
- How to log what admins are doing in CLI tool and in Web console; i.e. functionality of logging and auditing of administration actions.
- How to see who is accessing the management console and from which IP address ?
- How to enable
audit logfor admin console in JBoss EAP 6.2?
- Logging user logins/logouts to the web console in JBoss EAP 7?
- How to get information in
audit logwhen users are accessing the admin console in JBoss EAP 6.2?
- For compliance reasons, we are trying to audit all the activities performed by Ops/On-call team that can use jboss-cli. Is there a way to log any action performed using the jboss-cli tool?
- Enabled logging for
jboss-cliso that all the activities that are performed for
jboss-cliare logged. Is there any way to log information like who is the user that ran the command and what is the command?
- What are other log format beside json ?
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.