- The migration of a VM is failing with error:
"Migration failed due to Error: Fatal error during migration (VM: VMxxx, Source: Source_Host, Destination: Destination_Host)"
- After disabling the SELinux on one Hypervisor the migration is failing
- Migration is failing with the following error in the vdsm logs:
libvirtError: unsupported configuration: Unable to find security driver for model selinux
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.x, 4.x
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.