- While creating a new user group in IPA the following error message appears:
Operations error: Allocation of a new value for range cn=posix ids,cn=distributed numeric assignment plugin,cn=plugins,cn=config failed! Unable to proceed.
- Attempting to list the DNA range fails with the error below
# ipa-replica-manage dnarange-show Directory Manager password: ipa1.example.com: No range set ipa2.example.com: No range set
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.