- I want to separate the cache configuration from the application deployment and configure JDG caches inside the standalone or domain xml files, is this possible?
- Is it possible to bind an embedded cache manager after the application is initialized to the global JNDI context and use that reference to access the caches from a different application deployed at the same EAP server instance?
- How can I bind a cache manager, created in embedded mode from my application, to JNDI the same way as it is possible via EAP standalone or domain configuration?
- How to use an embedded JDG cache from multiple applications?
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Red Hat JBoss Data Grid (JDG)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.