- How do I run commands using kdump, before vmcore is saved?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) including:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (RHEL5)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (RHEL6)
- kdump is configured to capture a vmcore in the case of a kernel panic\
- Need to run a custom script prior to the vmcore being saved.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.