- How do I run commands using kdump, before vmcore is saved?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) including:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (RHEL5)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (RHEL6)
- kdump is configured to capture a vmcore in the case of a kernel panic\
- Need to run a custom script prior to the vmcore being saved.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.