- Need some advisory tips and deep dive documentation about kernel memory management – file system cache.
- Request is related to the recent problems that we have had with cached files.
- When the same file was read from different nfs client we have a different results.
- After some investigation we noticed that all problem files are in system file cache. But they was in cache all time.
- These files are archive files from a NFS share , and one problem is that we have some another trouble with recall functionality and some servers have read “wrong” data.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.