- Need some advisory tips and deep dive documentation about kernel memory management – file system cache.
- Request is related to the recent problems that we have had with cached files.
- When the same file was read from different nfs client we have a different results.
- After some investigation we noticed that all problem files are in system file cache. But they was in cache all time.
- These files are archive files from a NFS share , and one problem is that we have some another trouble with recall functionality and some servers have read “wrong” data.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.