- How to add a print queue to print job to a normal text file?
- We need assistance creating a print queue that does not go to a printer but instead goes to a file on disk in PCL format.
- How do I set up CUPS to print to a file, then send that output to a printer? This can be useful to create PCL formatted files from existing text files, and sending that raw PCL to a PCL compatible printer.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), all versions
- Common Unix Printing System (CUPS), all versions
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.