- I updated my cluster software while the node was still a member and the cluster became unstable
- A node had its software updated while it was live and resources began behaving strangely or giving errors
- Nodes crashed or were fenced while having their RPMs updated with
- Do I need to stop the cluster daemons on my nodes before I update packages?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5, 6, 7, or 8 with the High Availability or Resilient Storage Add-On
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.