- How to install mod_jk in RHEL7?
- How to install mod_jk module for RHEL 7 Apache httpd?
- I want to install mod_jk module for httpd module on RHEL 7.
- If we activate the channel jb-ews-3, the package mod_jk-ap24 appears, but installing it will install other Apache with name httpd24 (dependences), it doesn't use the previous Apache 2.4.x (httpd) installed on the RHEL7 system.What are the correct installation steps for the module mod_jk on rhel 7?
mod_jk.sois missing while setting up httpd24 from RHSCL, where can I obtain this modules?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- JBoss Core Services (JBCS)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.