- When dealing with one node directly (
svc1), things work great. When I added a second node to the cluster (
svc1would occasionally invoke an MBean operation on
Twiddleis not always connecting to the host specified by the
-sargument. Instead, it is sometimes connecting to the correct host but other times it connects to one of the other nodes in the JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) cluster.
The following should connect to
./twiddle.sh -s svc1:1099 -u admin -p admin get jboss.j2ee:ear=example-ear-project1.ear,jar=EARProject1EJB.jar,name=ejb/Calculator,service=EJB3
Instead, on occasions,
svc2 is used instead of
- Remote JNDI lookups will sometimes be performed against other JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) instances on our network.
- Twiddle collects information from a JBoss server even though it is not running
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext provided by JBoss EAP
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.