- User quotas out of sync within RHEL OSP environment.
- Users are getting this error when they try to launch new VMs:
Error: Quota exceeded for ram: Requested 8192, but already used 244992 of 245760 ram (HTTP 413) (Request-ID: req-0beefdf0-cae5-4f76-986a-7caf1d1e0b45)
- This error shouldn't happen as the allocated amount of RAM is lower than the set quota and spawning the new VMs wouldn't go above the said quota.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 5.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 6.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 7.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.