- Is there an SELinux policy for Ceph?
- In order to comply with Information Security standards I am required to run SELinux in my environment. Does Ceph and it's associated components support SELinux and have valid SELinux policies?
- I receive the following errors when attempting to access Ceph via radosgw when openstack-nova is in 'Enforcing' mode:
libvirtError: internal error: process exited while connecting to monitor: /usr/bin/qemu-system-x86_64: error while loading shared libraries: librados.so.2: cannot enable executable stack as shared object requires: Permission denied
- Red Hat Ceph Storage 1.2.x
- Red Hat Ceph Storage 1.3
- Red Hat Ceph Storage 1.3.1
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.