- (virtual system eligible for the usage of a flex entitlement)[https://access.redhat.com/site/solutions/17397]
- more than sockets on the host than there are in the subscription
- RHSM (subscription-manager)
- subscription-manager detects more than 2 cores on my virtual system
- subscription-manager does not report the number of cores on my virtual
This problem should no longer happen as of errata RHBA-2013-1659
The host of the virtual system has more than sockets than the subscription allows. The number of virtual CPUs for virtual systems is ignored when computing the number of sockets.
- Red Hat Customer Portal
- Learn more
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.