- Is it possible to allow only certain logical networks to be visible to certain users via something similar to the permissions systems for VMs?
- Want to provide self-service access to two companies, both existing in the same Cluster of resources
- Company A
- Company B
- Want each company to be able to select the networks their VMs connect to:
- Public Network (internet access)
- Company A LAN
- Company B LAN
- Company B should not be able to see the Company A LAN just the Company B LAN and the Public Network.
Is that possible?
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.1
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.2
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.