- This is a two node RHEL-5.3 cluster. The issue is, when a node starts up, and if the other node already formed a cluster, the started node will kill running node with message " Killing node2 because it has rejoined the cluster with existing state".
- When a cluster starts up initially the first node's cman/openais gets killed when the second node joins.
- The cluster went down suddenly and did not join automatically after reboot
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Red Hat Cluster Suite 5 multi-node cluster
- Quorum disk may or may not be used.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.