- Can a different hostname and/or port number be used in WSDL's
<soap:address>than what is used by the default?
- The JBoss instance is behind an external-facing load balancer, and the URL in the WSDL
<soap:address>does not match the hostname of the load balancer.
- I would like to modify outgoing WSDL - specifically all the URL references (protocol, host, port and path), because the service is accessible on multiple addresses through proxies.
- How can we run it as service and access from outside ?
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.