mod_cluster is not maintaining sticky sessions
- Sticky sessions are not working with
- We've configured 2 Red Hat JBoss EAP' 5.2.0s in two different servers. We are using
mod-clusterfor load balancing. Now it is observed that the web server is directing the request to both EAPs and session stickiness is getting lost.
- Retrieving something from the HTTP session results in a
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Red Hat Enterprise Web Server (EWS)
- Red Hat JBoss Web Server (JWS)
- Red Hat JBoss Core Services (JBCS)
- Apache HTTPD
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.