jBPM 5.3 Console Restful API can be leveraged to implement custom user interface. However the only documents which can be found about the jBPM Restful API is in section 12.4 of jBPM 5.3 user guide:
The document is rather limited since it has only about 10 lines regarding the jBPM Console Restful API. Are there any contents that describe how to use each method in jBPM Console Restful API?
We need to integrate our Java application with the BPMS 6.1 system using the REST API, we found the list of REST API calls in the development guide but we've been trying to execute a method to update a process variable but there is no sufficient examples to demonstrate this. we need to call REST APIs to achieve the following:
- start a process with variables
- update process variables
- query tasks with pagination (from-to)
- start/update/complete/reassign/delegate tasks with parameters
- We have a business process, which includes a user Task, which returns some parameter based on the parameter it continue flow defined in the business process. How can I complete/start the user task from another application ?
- Red Hat JBoss BRMS (BRMS)
- Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (BPMS)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.