- A user is created with 'rwx' permissions to access a data pool. The user and key-ring are generated successfully via the 'ceph auth add' comamnd yet the user is still unable to access the data pool successfully.
- When attempting to access the data pool the following is reported (in this example RBD is being used):
[root@ceph]# rbd ls -p rbd-cinder-pool-1 --id cinder-user-1 rbd: list: (1) Operation not permitted
- The keyring was verified and the auth list shows proper 'rwx' access to the data pool.
- Red Hat Ceph 1.3
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Ceph Cache-Tiering Feature
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.