- We have a netapp filer (nfs) issue on some oracle 12g RAC hosts, there are seven hosts, clustered in 2, 2, 3 formation. They were stable until this month of August 2015, the only difference I have seen is a change in the NetApp ONTAP version, on July 28th it was upgraded from 8.2.1 to 8.3 P2.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.6 (NFS client)
- kernel 2.6.32-358.0.1.el6.x86_64
- kernel 2.6.32-504.30.3.el6.x86_64
- Netapp filer ontap 8.3 P2
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.