- Red Hat Online Learning 1.0
- Class: RH134
- Section: Comprehensive Review
- While attempting comprehensive review for RH134 class,
lab sa2-review gradefails saying that Kerberos mount point /mnt/essos is missing.
- The grading script is looking for the fully qualified domain name(FQDN) for server22. Change /etc/fstab file to reference:
- After that, unmount and remount the device and the script will grade in the appropriate way.
- The lab review expects the FQDN(and not short-name 'server22')
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.