Configure mod_cluster with JBoss EAP 6 running in domain mode
- How to configure mod_cluster with JBoss EAP 6 while it is running in domain mode and application server instances reside on different machines ?
- Is there any documentation to configure
JBoss EAP 6in domain mode.
- mod_cluster configuration
- We are migrating to JBoss EAP from weblogic. one of the decision that we need to make is the topology. Here is my question. Is it possible to let several JBoss domains for a single mod_cluster? If we use the same multicast address, all the servers from each domain are joining the same mod_cluster. Is there any drawbacks to this? If multiple domains form the cluster, which domain will take care of the administration? Are there any drawbacks in terms of session replication?
- Apache RHEL Configure and appache web server configure? Need information on it.
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Web Server (EWS)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.