- How to use different JSF version other than the one shipped with EAP ?
- How to upgrade or migrate from JSF 1.x to JSF 2.x ?
- How to exclude default JSF module in EAP deployment and use custom JSF bundled in application?
- We are using the old version of the JSF and we do not want to change it with EAP's upgrade. How to use old or different version of JSF in EAP?
- Will JSF 2.2 be supported with JBoss EAP 6.1?
- We need to use a JSF implementation 2.1.7 while JBoss provide the version 2.1.28, in the slot main. How can we configure JBoss to use JSF 2.1.7? Is it possible to deploy the JSF inside as EAR and use
jboss-deployment-structure.xmlto load the correct class? Is there any other options to do it?
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.