- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0
- While creating a Windows VM, under the option "Windows Sysprep" value for IST under the drop down menu it displays : GMT+5.00 Indian Standard Time. It should actually display: GMT+5.30 Indian Standard Time.
- This is scheduled to be fixed in a future RHEV release
- Install RHEVM & RHEVH on the system under test.
- Create a new VM.
- While creating the VM observe the current string for Indian Standard time zone.
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.