- How do I install Bouncy Castle as a JBoss Module?
- How to register the Bouncy Castle JCE library?
- While deploying an application in JBoss EAP 6 getting the below exception:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.BouncyCastleProvider
- Error associated with the library
bcprov-jdk15on-1.47.jar. The library is within the application packaged in a war and the
deployment-structure.xmlload file is used also in the war. Do you recommend another way to load this library, such as load as a module within the JBoss server?
- Getting following errors when using Bouncy Castle provider
java.io.IOException: error constructing MAC: java.security.NoSuchProviderException: JCE cannot authenticate the provider BC
- I'm trying to add
BouncyCastleProviderprogrammatically and put
wardeployment, but I see this error:
java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: ****** SecretKeyFactory not available
- After copying
"bcprov-jdk16-1.45.jar"to $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext/ and making the necessary entries in
$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security/java.security, the following issue is faced:
"java.lang.SecurityException: JCE cannot authenticate the provider BC"
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Bouncy Castle JCE security library
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.