- There is a new JDG version, how can I update my cluster without downtime?
- I need to change my cache configuration, is it possible to do this without the downtime and update the configuration node by node?
- Is it possible to update an existing installation to the next minor version or do I need to install it as a new instance?
- Will the upgrade from JBoss Data Grid 7.0.x to JBoss Data Grid 7.1 will be an applying a patch or a fresh installation?
- When should I use Rolling Upgrade for RHDG
- Is it possible to use the rolling upgrade feature to migrating from JDG6 to JDG7?
- Can I use a rolling upgrade if I use embedded mode and not the JDG server?
- We have several JDG clusters and all on version 7.0.1. I want to upgrade it to the latest versions.
- What is a good practice to upgrade? Do i apply a patch? if yes where can i find it and how to apply? or do i have to do fresh installation? in that case what will happen to existing clusters?
- Red Hat Data Grid (RHDG)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.