- HA Controller nodes on my RHEL-OSP deployment are getting randomly fenced by pacemaker. How can I make sure that I have configured my cluster properly to avoid problems like this?
- The controller nodes in my RHEL-OSP cluster are occasionally fenced.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Openstack Platform (RHEL-OSP)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux with the High Availability Add On
- Providing High Availability for the RHEL-OSP Controllers
- RHEL-OSP Controllers configured to obtain addresses via DHCP on the network used for cluster communication
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.