- trying to write a Python client which isn't based on the pure Python qpid.messaging API, but which would use the binding to the C++ Qpid Messaging API.
- the binding is shipped with MRG-M 3.0 as part of the RPM package python-qpid-qmf-0.22-40.el6.x86_64.
- is this binding supported part of MRG-M? Can it be used for AMQP 1.0 connections?
- the original C++ API can do AMQP 1.0, so supposedly it should work.
- Red Hat Enterprise MRG Messaging 3
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.