- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Open Text Exceed 14
- Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Cannot forward X11 applications to the Exceed client
- Use an alternative Microsoft Windows compatible X client that supports OpenGL
- Red Hat does not have any specific recommendations for Microsoft Windows compatible software
- Per page 235 of the Open Text Exceed manual:
"If your system's libGL.so lib is provided by Mesa 7.1 or later, OpenGL applications will not run remotely. ex 'Error: couldn't find RGB GLX visual or fbconfig'"
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.