- It has been observed that the jBPM5 Web Designer in BRM (i.e. Guvnor) cannot open invalid BPMN2 process. In order to reproduce the issue you can follow the below steps:
- In BRM (i.e. Guvnor), create a new package, then create a new process under the package
- Add start event, then task, then save -> OK
- Add a parallel gateway, then save -> ERROR
- Close the process, try to reopen it -> ERROR
- As it does not allow you to open the process, you have no choice but to delete the package and create a new one
Can you please advise if it is a bug and if yes, then how to solve the problem?
- JBoss Enterprise Business Rules Management System Platform (BRMS)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.