- In our migration procedure from EAP5 to EAP6, we want to be able to check that there is no pending work in the server before we undeploy the application into EAP5 and move it over to EAP6.
- How to ensure 1) online and 2) offline that:
- no JTA transactions are pending
- no JMS messages in any queues
- no HornetQ transactions are pending
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) 5
- using HornetQ as JMS provider
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.