- How to delete hosts from Red Hat Satellite 6 WebUI, without actually deleting it from a compute resource?
- When removing system profile from webUI, provisioned systems from Red Hat Satellite 6 onto Compute Resource gets deleted.
- When trying to unregister and delete a VM client from Satellite 6.1.1 the VM is deleted from the Virtualizaton Hypervisor.
- Removing a VM from Satellite deletes the VM from the Hypervisor.
- What "Destroy associated VM on host delete." in Provisioning Settings is used for?
- Red Hat Satellite 6
- Red Hat Virtualization (RHV)
- VMware vSphere
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.