- Our project requires auditing and we are advised to look at the auditing feature provided by FSW. However, it seems the information is very limited as we can only find the following link:
- The audit should be kept in a structure format and stored in the database for easy retrieval when required. Upon request and response of the service it is referring to when the audit will take place.
- Some basic information to be audited includes the following:
- WHO is calling the service
- WHEN (date time) service is called/responded
- WHAT service is being called
- WHERE is the consumer calling the service (Source IP Address of consumer)
- Which server (app server 1 or 2) is serving the request
- Payload of request or response
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works (FSW)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.