- A client will use different roles to execute remote EJB's
- A client batch programm use threads with different credentials to execute EJB methods remote
- The ClientLoginModule (EAP5) will not work as expected after migration to EAP6
- A client need to select a dedicated server for an EJB invocation out of some servers with the same deployed EJB application
- JBoss Enterprise Application Plattform (EAP)
- EAP 6 and 7.0 remote clients
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.