- The option
!requirettyoption in sudo rule defined in IDM is not working as expected. The rule should work for all commands:
- Having configured a sudo rule via IDM, we can't establish the !requiretty option. The rule I am creating in LDAP is:
objectClass: sudoRole cn: Nagios sudoCommand: ALL sudoHost: ALL sudoOption: !authenticate sudoOption: !requiretty sudoRunAsUser: ALL sudoUser: nagios The permissions ALL) NOPASSWD: ALL
are established well, but not the option !requiretty.
- Red Hat IdM (IPA) server running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.6 or higher
- Red Hat IdM(IPA) client running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.x
- Red Hat IdM(IPA) client running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x
- Red Hat IdM(IPA) client running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.x
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.