- We are using a Camel service on FSW. It is required to send token (which is coming from one outbound endpoint) to next outbound endpoint in SwitchYard appended as a query string parameter.
- A possible way to achieve it seems to be to pass the token as
HTTP_QUERYbut that might not be considered as a feasible option in certain use cases to send the token to SwitchYard endpoints. Certain uses cases require users to send the token in query string added to URL. In this kind of use case , users would send request to first outbound endpoint and token coming from first outbound endpoint need to be appended to URL of second outbound endpoint before sending it for further processing.
- E.g., if this is how a normal URL might look like
http://localhost:8080/SimpleService/TargetServiceBinding, then the modified URL with additional token would look like this
- How can I achieve this requirement in SwitchYard?
- The requirement is to do some sort of dynamic URL building. The use case requires users to call some SOAP based web service through SwitchYard SOAP binding, get back a bit of data, and use that data to build a suffix onto a URL. For example:
- Current :
- Current :
- Even after trying using Camel's
Exchange.HTTP_QUERY1 mechanism it might not be a satisfactory approach to many users as the requirement might to do it through SwitchYard SOAP binding. Is it doable through SwitchYard SOAP binding?
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works (FSW)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.