- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Red Hat Satellite v6.0.x
- Unable to browse Satellite WEBUI.
- Browsing the Satellite WEBUI gives
The connection has timed outerror message.
- If VM is created in DMZ environment, make sure firewall is not blocking the connection.
- Check the connectivity between the system and the satellite server.
# telnet satellite.fqdn 443 # telnet satellite.fqdn 80 # traceroute -T -p 443 satellite.fqdn
- Make sure firewall is not blocking the connection. Try disabling it temporarily and then re-try.
# systemctl stop firewalld # systemctl stop iptables # setenforce 0
service iptables stop setenforce 0
- Red Hat Satellite
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.